Straight to the point, noticed non-paged pool rise in Task Manager after I used Window's Defender Full Scan 3 times (which I read after that it isn't recommended).
Checked Task Manager to see that the Non Paged pool was unusually high.
I suspect ismc as it is the highest contributor.
I tried resolving this by updating Intel's RST as it has correlations to the tag, however it made ismc slightly worse (330m Bytes current, 290m prior to updating).
1. How can I fix this high Non Paged pool?
Just want to fix this, thanks in advance.
Similar problem - Non Paged pool memory usage too high - Intel Community
The answer at the bottom did not work for me as the drivers I had did not meet the requirements.
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
In order to better assist you, please provide the following:
1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.
· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
2. Provide the Report for Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST):
3. Are you presenting any issues with the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST)?
Intel Customer Support Technician