Screenshot (37).png

 I'm getting this warning message.
    Help me fix this please !

Below are the details you need...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Victor_G_Intel

Hello abjoshi30,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please take into account that the error that you are currently experiencing, does not tell the details of the nature of the problem. It only tells that a problem has been detected in the SATA SSHD attached to a specific controller and port. The detection system is internal in the SATA SSHD, and it is using a standard system called SMART to communicate the error to the motherboard, which then shows this alert message.

What you can do to try to fix this will be the following:

• For an SSD or HDD environment some system manufacturers have included an option in BIOS to test SATA SSHD or the SATA SSHD's, manufacturers such as ASUS usually provide a tool to test and fix SATA SSHD; therefore, it is possible to contact them to determine if the BIOS provides that tool to test and fix SATA SSHD.

• It is also possible to check errors from Windows, you can follow the steps on this link to check and repair your system disk drives for integrity issues.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello abjoshi30

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello abjoshi30

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos