Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Не стартуют операционные системы при установке PCI-E видеокарты

АСамс1
Beginner

Здравствуйте. Имеется материнская плата S1200splr (проц xeon 1245v5, 2x16Gb RAM). Wndows 10 устанавливается только на встроенной видеокарте. Т.е. устанавливаю PCI-E карту и при загрузке вылазит whea uncorrectable error (и во время установки, и на уже установленной операционной системе). Вытаскиваю PCI-E карту - загружается. Пробовал несколько видеокарт. Ни одна не прокатила. Кто либо сталкивался?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Anton,

The system is not booting when the external graphics card is attached to your Intel® Server Board S1200SPLR.

In regard to your problem, it is necessary to change the BIOS settings before using the external graphics card. Using the embedded graphics, get into BIOS>Advanced tab>PCI Configuration>Primary Display and select the external graphics. Save changes with F10. Turn the system off, attach the external graphics card and finally try again.

If the problem continues, please tell me if you can get into the BIOS using the external graphics card. Please send me the current BIOS version, brand name, and model of the memory, which PCIe port you are using. Additionally, send me the PBA number of the server board.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Anton,

The system is not booting when the external graphics card is attached to your Intel® Server Board S1200SPLR.

I am wondering if you need further assistance in regard to your last post.

Regards,

Mike C

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Anton,

I am going to close this interaction since no further assistance is needed; however, please feel free to contact us back if you have additional questions or requests.

Also, you may receive an evaluation regarding this interaction, I will appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Mike C

0 Kudos