Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4876 Discussions

12-pin AXXTPMENC8 TPM for S2600ST LGA 3647 motherboard

Miyconst
Beginner

Hello there. I am trying to find a TPM 2.0 module for my Intel S2600ST dual socket LGA 3647 motherboard.

According to the manual, it should be a 12-pin AXXTPMENC8 module, the only problem is that AXXTPMENC8 is a 14-pin module while the motherboard's connector is indeed a 12-pin one.

Where can I find this misterious 12-pin connector or at least some specification of it.

More info with pictures and screenshots is available here:

https://miyconst.github.io/hardware/2024/07/27/intel-s2600-tpm20.html

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MACM
Employee

Hello Miyconst,

Greetings from Intel,

Thank you for bringing the Issue with to our attention.

We have noted your report and are currently reviewing the case. Rest assured, we will thoroughly investigate the matter and get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any further questions or additional information to share.

Please feel free to reply to this email. We're here to assist you every step of the way.

Best regards,

Ali

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
MACM
Employee

Hi Miyconst,

Greetings.

Thank you for all the details.

Please go through the below details.

Intel® Server Board S2600ST

As per the configuration guide, the system board comes with 14 pins for TPM 2.0

Please do contact us for any further assistance.

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Ali CM

0 Kudos
Miyconst
Beginner

Hi Mohammed. I am sorry if this sounds rude but I suspect that you did not read my post and did not look at the pictures I attached. So, please do that and I will repeat myself:

1. Intel S2600ST motherboard manual says that the motherboard uses 12-pin TPM module.
  2. My S2600ST motherboard has a 12-pin TPM header.

Now, please help me find a 12-pin TPM module that is compatible with my motherboard.

0 Kudos
Ragulan_Intel
Employee

Hi Miyconst,

Greetings!

This is well noted. We will check on this internally and will get back to you once we have an update.

We are truly for any inconvenience caused and truly appreciate your patience on this.

Regards,

Ragulan_Intel

0 Kudos