Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4775 Discussions

Good morning all, I'm looking for help in emergency because I have server INTEL R2224IP4LHPC, I can not start again, there is this message "RAID 5 offline" which was displayed at first boot since it does not restart any more.

JPete53
Beginner

Good morning all,

I'm looking for help in emergency because I have server INTEL R2224IP4LHPC, I can not start again, there is this message "RAID 5 offline" which was displayed at first boot since it does not restart any more. If anyone from this group has ever met this problem, could he have found a solution? I thank you in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SergioS_Intel

Hello JPete53,

The interactive technical support for the Intel® Server System R2224IP4LHPC you have requested has been discontinued. We can provide you with resources and self-service support information through our website. 

We highly suggest that you get information from the technical product specification site and all available technical information is included in the support site. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/56403/server-products/legacy-server-products/intel-server-system-r2000ip-family/intel-server-system-r2224ip4lhpc.html

I am going to proceed and move your thread to the Discontinued Products Community, so you can get recommendations from fellow community members. 

Best regards,

Sergio S.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos