Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

MFS2600KI PCT?

idata
Employee

Does anyone know when Intel will be releasing the Platform Confidence Test (PCT) for the MFS2600KI? I find it rather strange as this is the first time I've seen Intel release motherboard with no PCT. How are they testing these platforms internally?

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

I know there was a PCT for the MFS5000SI and the MFS5520VI. But none exists for the MFS2600KI, yet.

I'll keep an eye out for one.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yup. It's just really strange that there isn't one. ALL the other boards have PCTs.

0 Kudos
DSilv11
Valued Contributor III

PCT are included on the resource CD that came with the unit.

0 Kudos
DSilv11
Valued Contributor III

Or maybe not.

I just looked at the CD and it appears the KI specific folder is not on it.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Anyone from Intel that can shed some light? Edward?

0 Kudos
DSilv11
Valued Contributor III

I don't have a date for you, but you should see it on the download site "shortly". (a lot of folks on vacation so no idea what shortly is. I exepect after the first of the year.)

You may want to give this one a try. I believe it will work, but have not tried it.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21102&lang=eng&OSVersion=&DownloadType=Utilities%2C%20Tools%20and%20Examples http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21102&lang=eng&OSVersion=&DownloadType=Utilities%2C%20Tools%20and%20Examples

0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Just tried this now. It's failing to load due to a missing runtest.ini file. I looked at the PCT download packages for other boards and they all have runtest.ini in the pct folder, this one does not.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I've extracted the runtest.ini from efi_pctx64_104.zip for the S2600xx boards and it's now running.

0 Kudos
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

Good catch. The package had come through a mail filter that stripped out two files. I've put them back now, and the correct version should be live in two business days.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Looks like it's now live, thanks. Will mark this one as solved.

0 Kudos