Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4867 Discussions

S2600STBR and a P3608 NVMe SSD

RSump1
New Contributor III

Hello everyone,
Before I purchase an Intel P3608 NVMe drive for a build, it's my understanding the P3608 series are "dual" drives, can I do a RAID 1 with VROC?

Thanks
Ray

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RSump1
New Contributor III

Found the answer, RAID 0 only.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RSump1
New Contributor III

Found the answer, RAID 0 only.

0 Kudos
vcc

Hi RSump1, 

Thank you very much for contacting us, in order to resolve your inquiry please be advised to get started this drive is now managed by Solidigm

( You can visit the Intel Newsroom for details: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/newsroom/news/intel-sells-ssd-business-dalian-facility-sk-hynix.html#gs.zozv39)

On the other hand for VROC, we can use this other link for guidance:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/memory-and-storage/Intel-VROC-VMD-Supported-Configs.pdf

Any non-Intel NVMe* SSDs not listed in the list may still function with Intel® VROC software, but support is not provided. Unsupported NVMe* drives may or may not behave properly with Intel® VROC software and the use of those drives is not recommended.

Additional NVMe* SSDs may be supported at the OEM or platform provider level. Please contact your OEM or platform provider for a full list of nonIntel NVMe* SSDs supported for a given platform or Intel® VROC revision.

The list from our end can be found at page 11 of the provided link.

Hope this helps,

Victor C.

Intel Support Technician

0 Kudos
vcc

Hello RSump1,

Thank you so much for your response.

We are glad to know that you have found a solution. Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it.

If you need any additional information, you are always welcome to submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Victor C.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos