Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage; and Intel® Xeon® Processors
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
4302 Discussions

Status LED for S1200BTL Blink and amber

idata
Community Manager

he adquirido una placa madre S1200BTL + Xeon Processor E3-1235 y no puedo lograr que inicie. el led de Status se pone en ambar y blink y el led 1 y el 5 están en verde , no tengo video ni sonidos de error, las memorias estan ocupando los bancos A1 y B1 DDR3 1333 de 8 Gb c/u . ¿que puede estar sucediendo ? es urgente !

I purchased a motherboard S1200BTL + Xeon Processor E3-1235 and I can not get started. Status LED turns amber and blink and LED 1 and 5 are green, I not have video and beep error, the memories are oBlink and amberccupying A1 and B1 banks 8Gb DDR3 1333 c / u. What could be happening? urgent!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Edward_Z_Intel
Employee

First thing to check is memory compatibility. See http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/sb/CS-032418.htm Tested memory and hardware list.