Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4888 Discussions

Thermal coefficients for thermal simulations

Raj_Kr
Novice

Hi,

I am using Intel Xeon Processor D-1746 in my design.

In order to carry out thermal simulations, We need thermal coefficient like- RθJCtop & RθJB (°C/W ).

RθJCtop: - Junction-to-case (top) thermal resistance

RθJB: - Junction-to-board thermal resistance.

Thank You

Raj Kumar

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Raj_Kr,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

Base on your inquiry, we have specific forum for these issues or inquiries. I will be transferring this thread for faster response. 

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Raj_Kr,

Greetings for the day!

I have gone through your query related to the Xeon Processor D-1746 Thermal coefficients and I see that our team had requested you to post the query in the embedded community forum. 

I also see that you had confirmed saying you had posted the query in the embedded community forum however, you did not get any resolution for 2 weeks.

The next option would be to reach out to the Intel RDC website with an NDA signed. Their expertise and resources may be instrumental in resolving the issue.

How to Apply for an Intel® Resource and Documentation Center (RDC) and/or Intel® Developer Zone (Intel® DevZone) Account:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Kindly reach out to them so that they can provide you with the best resolution for this.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Regards,

Sachin KS

0 Kudos
Raj_Kr
Novice

Hi Sachin,

We already have NDA signed with Intel and I have account on Intel DRC with Intel® Developer Zone access. 

I had raised some other queries also, but haven't get any solution from intel support side.

Thank You

Raj Kumar

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Raj_Kr,

Greetings for the day!

I hope this message finds you well.

We are following up to find out if you were able to find the information we provided. Please reply to confirm. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Regards,

Sachin KS

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Raj_Kr,

Greetings for the day!

I hope this message finds you well.

We are following up to find out if you were able to find the information we provided. Please reply to confirm. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Regards,

Sachin KS

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Raj_Kr,

Greetings for the day!

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request as no response has been received from our previous follow-ups. 

Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Sachin KS

0 Kudos