Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4909 Discussions

When was the Xeon E3 1225V6 discontinued, and where can I see the discontinuation certificate?

hollywei
Beginner

Hello,When was the Xeon E3 1225V6 discontinued, and where can I see the discontinuation certificate?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Pintu
Employee

Dear hollywei,

In this Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1225 V6 the associated spare parts and accessories have been discontinued. This email is to inform you that the support for the said products have been switched to self-service support.

The available self-service support options include:

Technical support content available online

Discontinued products could be under warranty. Submit warranty service through the Warranty Center (supporttickets.intel.com).

Support and services for the Intel® Partner Alliance partners through the Intel® Partner Alliance support site (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/partner-alliance/overview.html)

Help from other users in the Intel Support Community (https://community.intel.com/t5/Server-Products/When-was-the-Xeon-E3-1225V6-discontinued-and-where-can-I-see-the/m-p/1614436#M24720)

We no longer respond to telephone, chat, community support forum, or email inquiries for self-service products.

Following is the product discontinuance information and when the self-service support begins with {Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1225}.

Product: <EOIS>

For more details, please refer to the support page: <https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support.html>.

Thank you for choosing Intel products and services.

Regards,

Manoranjan .

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Dear hollywei,

Greetings for the day!

Based on your concern, we are checking with our internal team. Please allow us some more time to gather the details. Once we have an update, we will inform you shortly.

Thank you for choosing Intel products and services.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Hello hollywei,

Greetings for the day!

I hope this message finds you well.

We are following up to find out if you were able to find the information we provided. Please reply to confirm, so we can continue helping on a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future; we are happy to assist you.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Hello hollywei,

Greetings for the day!

I hope this message finds you well.

We are following up to find out if you were able to find the information we provided. Please reply to confirm, so we can continue helping on a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Hello hollywei,

Greetings for the day!

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request as no response has been received from our previous follow-ups. Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

0 Kudos