Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

3D Scan not working with new SDK

jb455
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

I updated the RealSense DLL in my C# application to the updated one included with the new SDK this morning, and all day I've been trying to get the 3DScan module working again. My code worked fine before and now suddenly I get "Item Unavailable" every time when I run Enable3DScan(). I've compared it with the sample and the only difference I can see is that I'm using the x86 DLL whereas the sample uses the x64 one (also I don't use EnableStream for depth & colour before trying to enable scan as I never needed to before, though I tested with that and got the same error). Does 3DScan not support 32 bit any more? If I try to reference the 64 bit DLL in my project  instead I get errors ("System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly") and can't get as far as testing the scanning.

I should note that the other camera functions (hand, face, colour & depth streams, projections etc) I call upon in my app still work as expected.

Thanks,

James

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xusheng_L_Intel
Employee

Did you include the right dll file from C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\RSSDK\bin\win32\libpxccpp2c.dll? Thanks!

0 Kudos
jb455
Valued Contributor II

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the SDK and copied over the DLLs again and it's working now. Not sure what I did wrong last time; perhaps I missed the cpp2c dll. Thanks David!

0 Kudos