Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Android SIgned APK

Richard_S_
Beginner

Before Intel XDK remove the Build process, I created my app without being aware of my signed information. Below is an APK I built before maybe you can help me track or get my signed certificate.

SaveRX.cordova.201507021846.apk

I already check this page https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/intel-xdk-certificate-management  and in my account there are no certificates.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Are you sure you're logging into the correct account?

Are you able to see the certificate management panel?

Are you logged into the XDK?

If you were able to execute signed builds you had to select a certificate from your certificate management panel, otherwise you would not have been able to perform the build. Can you show me a screen shot of the certificate management panel when you are logged in?

The only certificates we have in our database are those that show up in the certificate management panel. Make sure you are logged into your account.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Richard S. wrote:

Below is an APK I built before maybe you can help me track or get my signed certificate.

SaveRX.cordova.201507021846.apk

p.s. We do not retain long term copies of the apps you have built, and I do not have access to the APKs you build. This is done for security and account privacy reasons.

0 Kudos