Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

Annoying "Buy Intel Parallel Studio 2016 Cluster Edition" messages

Tobias_Loew
Novice

I repeatedly (once a day) get a popup advertising to buy "Intel Parallel Studio 2016 Cluster Edition".

Even though I always click "Do not remind me again" it shows up again.

Yesterday I complete uninstalled "Intel Parallel Studio 2016" and it still showed up this morning.

What can I do to get rid of this very annoying message?

Tobias

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Igor_V_Intel
Employee

Hi Tobias,

Note that this is not a Download, Registration & Licensing question, so, I'd post a thread on the different forum more specific for the product.

I will pass your feedback to the developers to check if this is a known problem.

Regards,

Igor

0 Kudos
Igor_V_Intel
Employee

It looks like you have other Intel software development products (and licenses) installed as well.  Could you please double check?

Note that 'Don't remind me again' option should work fine, however, the message may be for different products. Will be great if you can make some screenshots showing the problem.

0 Kudos
Tobias_Loew
Novice

Hi Igor,

thanks for the reply. Yes, I've got Intel Fortran Studio 2013 and 2017 installed.

I could figure out, that the "Intel Software Manager" was responsible for showing the message, but the good news is, after restarting the computer (and thus also the manager) the expired trial version for "Fortran 2016 Cluster Edition" disappeared from the "Intel Software Manager" and no popup appeared since then.

regards

Tobias

0 Kudos
Igor_V_Intel
Employee

Yes, this is a part of the Software Manager. Nice to hear that finally it disappeared.

0 Kudos