Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Can't install SR300 DCM

tony_f_
Beginner

I'm trying to install SR300 DCM, but i get a error 1603, So anyone can help me? please,

I have try to restart and reinstal (DCM 3.0.24.59748)l many time.

Window 10, intel i7-4770k, 32gb ram, ASROCK z87 extremes/ac

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Colleen_C_Intel
Employee

Please provide your entire CPU number i7-xxxx

0 Kudos
tony_f_
Beginner

intel i7-4770k 3.5g, LGA1150

0 Kudos
Colleen_C_Intel
Employee

Can you post a picture of your Device Manager under Imaging Devices and a picture of your Installed programs in the Intel section to see what Depth Cam Managers show as installed (and what Runtimes/SDKs), please.

0 Kudos
DKryd
Beginner

in my experience, there are windows 10 builds that currently do not work with the cameras. microsoft has admitted that there are "known issues", with some builds which include the realsense not working. i'd suggest doing a search or two on your build number and realsense . another issue i have run into is it seems some installs do not fully uninstall, the uninstaller can not remove sections of an installation which causes the current install routine to fail. 

0 Kudos
eliezer_r_1
Beginner

I am also having trouble installing dcm. The device manager shows two imaging devices (RGB and depth) and the USB device shows an SR300 camera. When attempting to install dcm, installer reaches a point requiring firmware update. But when I authorize the update, firmware update fails with an error  code -25. Can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot this?

erosengaus

0 Kudos