Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Can't login

Mehdi_B_
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I have just installed intel XDK. First, I had some troubles to create a new account (I could not login with my fresh account for about an hour).

Now, I can login here, but when I try to login in the SDK (on both windows 8 and macOS 10), it loads forever and I have this popup :

Still Trying ... - Attempt to contact authentication server is taking a long time. You can wait, or check your network connection and try again.

Authentication servers seem to have a problem, but I struggle since 4 hours and I don't see any topic about this, so I wanted to know if anyone else have the same problem.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT : Sorry guys ... it started to work right after I posted this message. Thanks anyway.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

Davide,

Are you still facing login issues?

0 Kudos
Bruno_N_2
Beginner

I have the same problem!!!!!

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Bruno, in the past few days there have been some issues with the login system. I'm not aware of a problem at this time. Are you able to log into app center with your account? see this faq for instructions https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/faqs/general#apps-in-development

0 Kudos
Ahmed_B_1
Beginner

I have the same problem and it is not resolved
It keeps loading for everScreenshot

0 Kudos
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

@Ahmed. Could it be that you are behind a network or local system proxy? Try it on a home network or your personal computer. 

If it is a proxy issue, you can try adding nw.exe to your list of proxy exceptions. 

0 Kudos
Bruno_N_2
Beginner

Thanks! my proxy is the problem.

0 Kudos
Ahmed_B_1
Beginner

Hi guys Thanks for your answers but please notice that I am using my Linux Mint 17(Based on Ubuntu) personal computer on my home network and it is not working :\

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/release-notes-information-intel-xdk

Supported OS platforms: Intel® XDK is available as a free download for Microsoft Windows* 7, 8 & 10, Apple OS X*, and Ubuntu* Linux*. Please note that Windows XP* is not a supported platform.

0 Kudos
Ahmed_B_1
Beginner

JOHN H Thanks for your answer but please notice that I am not on windows i am using Linux Mint (which is a ubuntu based system)

0 Kudos
Paul_P_1
Beginner

Hi everyone,

i have a problem with logging in, same as below. I'm in China, so i tend to blame the ISP, but just to be safe, can i get a list of ports to add to exclusion list (i already added 127.0.0.1:58889). thank in advance,

Paul

Ahmed B. wrote:

I have the same problem and it is not resolved
It keeps loading for ever

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
0 Kudos