Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

ERROR ITMS-90046: InvalidCode Signing Entitlements

Marcos_N_
Beginner

Hi everyone.

After i build and load mi ipa vy the Application loader, this error is running... i changed a lot of things on my project page... but still no running... anyone knows what is happening?

ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value '*' for key 'com.apple.developer.associated-domains' in 'Payload/sihri.app/sihr

0 Kudos
11 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I suspect this has something to do with one of your plugins. Perhaps the plugin requires some configuration?

0 Kudos
Olga_V_
Beginner

I have the same problem. I've removed all the plugins just for a test, build the project without plugins, uploaded the build on itunesconnect and got the same error

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Olga and Marcos -- see this forum post, I believe it is the reason for the errors you are seeing > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/667780?page=1#comment-1879278 <

0 Kudos
Marcos_N_
Beginner

Hi Paul and Olga!

I would like to say that it runs to me... but no..    I downloaded the Xcode 8 Beta and the Application Loader 3.5 (921).

bellow is the message that appears to me...

Captura de Tela 2016-09-02 às 11.15.35_0.png

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Marcos -- I think the problem is that you cannot use a wildcard provisioning ID with your app, probably because you (or your plugins) are using some Apple Dev features that require a non-wildcard App ID.

0 Kudos
Marcos_N_
Beginner

Perhaps this is the way Paul... i still looking for the fix

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Marcos -- Marcelo, in this post > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/672333#comment-1883486 <, is having the same problem. Please check to see if your mobile certificates are correct. Also, confirm that you are using the latest version of Xcode to submit your app.

0 Kudos
Marcos_N_
Beginner

Paul. it`s finally done! Olga sent me a message with the way that she fixed the problem.. I made a new provisioning file and now its running wellCaptura de Tela 2016-09-09 às 20.09.48.png

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Great news, Marcos. Thanks for the feedback. :)

0 Kudos
Marcos_N_
Beginner

I thanks for all you helps and attention Paul. You`re allays wanting help us. Thank you again. To you 2 Olga!!!

0 Kudos
Phil_P___Pete_
New Contributor I

For anyone else stumbling across this problem.  Here's the solution.

First, just regenerating the provisioning profile does nothing. There are other things to do first. The problem is actually a setting in your app ID.

1. Login into your apple developer account
  2. Choose certificates and provisioning
  3. Click on App ID
  4. Click on the edit button for that App ID
  5. Turn off Associated Domains
  6. Save

Making this change will invalidate your existing provisioning profiles so click over to Provisioning Profiles and you'll see the little icon showing they're now invalid.  You can just delete those and generate new ones. Download the new profiles and rebuild your app.

Problem solved.

0 Kudos