Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Error--- Register with Intel® Registration Center to start 30 days of free Priority Customer support

wei_z_
Beginner

We have experienced a critical system error.

A notice has been automatically generated to alert our staff. We will address this condition as soon as possible. Please try again later, after we have had some time to make repairs.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we resolve this issue

When I register with the Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Linux* 2017 for 30-day evaluation, the error warning above occurs. How can I solve this error?  Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alexandra_S_Intel

Hello,

Yes, this is a known issue. We're working on it.

The current workaround is to create an account on the Intel Developer Zone - since you're here on the forums you've already done that, unless you want to register with a different email than you used here (if that's the case, you'll need to create another IDZ account using that email).
Then, go to the Registration Center and log in using the same email that you had on IDZ. You should then be able to access and register products.

- Alex

Edit: I believe this has been fixed now, and since the original poster hasn't responded, I'm going to assume their problem was solved and close this thread. If you have a similar problem please create a new thread so we can get to you in a timely and efficient fashion.

0 Kudos