Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
17065 Discussions

F7 Card HEIGHT problem in XDK 3400 (BUG)

Andrejs_V_
Beginner

If I use f7card in my project and  I put  on form ( in any window of project) card, card-column, card-grid widget that f7card loose height for header & footer too.

Removing  card, card-column, card-grid widget don't correct a problem.

And as I see in folder /css/index remain uib-card.less file that don't need in project but I can't remove this file from project.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

I have escalated this to the App Designer team to look into your issue.

Brian_W_Intel
Employee

Are you placing the Framework 7 card inside the other card, or are they just on the same page with one another?

Also, is this a new project or an existing one?

Andrejs_V_
Beginner

I can reproduce it in new or existing project.
You can add f7card in one page and add simple card in another page - and You get this .

You can remove simple card , but effect still on in project/ And for new f7card also, If You remove all f7card frm project and then add again f7card. And this problem will exist;

And I added f7card simply on page,  also I was added in row wizard . anyway after adding card or card columns I got a bug.

Brian_W_Intel
Employee

Can you upload a project where this bug occurs? We can't seem to reproduce it over here.

Andrejs_V_
Beginner

Project in attach

Main project's windows look also in second attach