Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Google play reject my application

Stephane_T_
Beginner

My Application is rejected because it violates a device and network abuse policy and section 4.4 of the Developer Distribution Agreementi use iframe for display my website (Video platform based on youtube library).

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I recommend you get additional details from Google regarding the reason you are having an issue. We are not experts on store policies and are unable to help you with this issue. I suspect they may consider you to be infringing on copyright or license terms with YouTube (this phrase "accesses in an unauthorized manner the devices, servers, networks, or other properties or services of any third party"), but to be certain you need to speak with them or with someone who has the appropriate legal knowledge.

0 Kudos
Stephane_T_
Beginner

he told me that my application allows reading in background youtube videos . I searched how to disable it knew intel xdk but I have not found . I found this feature during the test on my application and I found it interesting but I did not know it was forbidden on Play Store. I use an iframe in my application that allows me to view the mobile version of my website.

0 Kudos
Okiki_Continental___

MY APP UPLOAD IS BEEN REJECTED KINDLY READ WHAT IS DISPLAYING NAD HELP ME OUT

Upload failed 

You uploaded a debuggable APK. For security reasons you need to disable debugging before it can be published in Google Play.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

@Okiki> open intelxdk.config.additions.xml and change <preference name="debuggable" value="true" /> to false

0 Kudos