Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Help-->>With the new intel 3088. Different SHA1

Ulises_G_
Beginner
Hola, tengo un problema. Siempre entro al XDK con el mismo usuario pero en la actualización de intel 3088 cuando voy a crear una aplicación para android me pide una firma. Antes esto no ocurre. Ahora Play Store no quiere mi apk porque dice que el SHA1 es distinto. ¿Alguien puede ayudar? Gracias

Help-->>With the new intel 3088. i´m signature the new android app with the new intel need a certificate. In play store i have the problem for different SAH1 for this rason.

before this actualitation i d´ont have this problem.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

We are working on a solution to this problem. In the meantime, you can download the certificate and self-sign your app. We hope to have the issue resolved later this week or early next week.

0 Kudos
Ulises_G_
Beginner
hello! Thanks for your reply how is possible auto-sing the app?. is possible copy the folder META of other app and to put in order the zip archive, later change the extension zip for apk and send this archive to play store? Regards Ulises
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

To sign an app manually, you must unclick the "Signed" box in the Android Build Settings on the Projects tab:

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 9.01.18 AM.png

Then, follow these Google instructions to manually sign your app > http://developer.android.com/tools/publishing/app-signing.html#signing-manually < these instructions assume you've got Java installed on your system (for the jarsigner and keytool utilities). You may have to locate and install zipalign (http://developer.android.com/tools/help/zipalign.html) separately or download and install Android Studio.

These two sections are also worth reading:

0 Kudos
Ulises_G_
Beginner

hello Paul,

Thanks for your repply.

And with this is possible auto-sign the apk with firts SAH1?

Best regards,

Ulises

0 Kudos
Ulises_G_
Beginner
my solution at the end is install the last version of xdk and to work whith the security copies
0 Kudos