Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Hi-res voxel/mesh in RF_ScenePerception (R200 c++)?

Finfa811
Novice

Hi all,

Is there any way to set high resolution voxel/mesh in RF_ScenePerception?

No matter how I play with rgb & depth width/height, same output is returned (lo-res mesh). Btw, is there still any driver limitation so we can't use 640x480x60 depth resolution?

Cheers.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Finfa811
Novice

Thanks for your reply. I have already fixed it.

SetVoxelResolution does the trick, there are three different levels of resolution. Then I had to deal with some issues to improve the tracking, but finally I'm able to reconstruct a mesh at rgb640x480/depth480x360/fps60 with high detail (I've changed default QVGA configuration).

Still I don't know why I can't use VGA depth mode, I've tried with different examples (including the sample app) and it crashes. Maybe not yet available?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xusheng_L_Intel
Employee

I can use high resolution with our sample app. The sample use QVGA depth image to increase the range. Could you provide more info about your issues? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Finfa811
Novice

Thanks for your reply. I have already fixed it.

SetVoxelResolution does the trick, there are three different levels of resolution. Then I had to deal with some issues to improve the tracking, but finally I'm able to reconstruct a mesh at rgb640x480/depth480x360/fps60 with high detail (I've changed default QVGA configuration).

Still I don't know why I can't use VGA depth mode, I've tried with different examples (including the sample app) and it crashes. Maybe not yet available?

0 Kudos