Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

How Can I Cleare the Web Services Memory?

Melike_K_
Beginner

Hi everyone

I need help about clear web services memory. I use an web service address(url) that include JSON code this url recorded the somewhere in XDK. I want to clear its. Where is it? and how can I clear this url? I try doing it with "intel.xdk.services.clearData(); " command but it is not work? How can I do it?

(My web services data name is LNLAyatar3Bolge)

0 Kudos
9 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

If you are referring to the "web services" feature on the Develop tab, all the files associated with those web services (that you created) are stored in your project directory. Normally in the "www/xdk/services" folder. Deleting those files from that folder would delete any "web services" stored in your project.

If that is not what you are asking, please provide more details regarding the issue you are trying to resolve.

0 Kudos
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

Is the request being cached? Is that the problem?  

Could you explain what it is you are trying to do? That would help

0 Kudos
Melike_K_
Beginner

I try doing a project that take username and password. I reach an url that include JSON code with using username and password parameters. When I thrutly entered true username and password one time it is go and take JSON code. This is fine. but second time I enter the wrong password or username my app is go the first entered url. It must give me wrong password or username alert but cause of url is recorded somewhere in web service it is not give me alert. My code is following

$.getJSON( "blablabla...scenes&txtEmail="+ formUsername +"&txtPassword="+ formPassword,function(jsondata){
                        if(jsondata == null){
                            alert("Wrong password or user name please try again!");
                        }else{
                            intel.xdk.services.LNLAyatar3Bolge({scenes:"", txtEmail:formUsername , txtPassword:formPassword, p1:"4"})
                            .then(function(data){
                                console.log("here is the data from the service", data);
                            })
                            return;                      
                        }
                    });

// "blablabla...scenes&txtEmail="+ formUsername +"&txtPassword=" is my url

The other words when I enter wrong username or password in first time it is give me alert wrong username or password. Then I entern true user name and password it is call truthly and then I entern wrong input it is call true url again. it mustn't be.

The action like that:

1st İnput --> wrong

My App --> alerted wrong input

2nd input --> wrong 

My App -->alerted wrong input

3rd input --> true

My App --> right entry

4th input --> true 

My App --> right entry

5th input --> wrong

My App --> right entry

6th input --> wrong

My App --> right entry

7th input --> wrong

My App --> right entry

8th input --> true

My App --> right entry

9th input --> wrong

My App -->right entry

10th input --> wrong

My App --> right entry

so After I entered true username and passwrod for one time, My password and username is whether true or false, it is not matter my app is call first entered true url.  I try to balk it.

0 Kudos
Melike_K_
Beginner

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

If you are referring to the "web services" feature on the Develop tab, all the files associated with those web services (that you created) are stored in your project directory. Normally in the "www/xdk/services" folder. Deleting those files from that folder would delete any "web services" stored in your project.

If that is not what you are asking, please provide more details regarding the issue you are trying to resolve.

Hİ,

That is not I wanted. I want to delete username and password that token from user and using web service, after using. I want to do it cause of: Username and password is entered wrongly web service is use first true username and password after username and password entered turthly one time. How can I inhibit it?

0 Kudos
Melike_K_
Beginner

CHRIS P. (Intel) wrote:

Is the request being cached? Is that the problem?  

Could you explain what it is you are trying to do? That would help

Hi,

Yes the request being cached and it is problem for my project. I try do delete taken request from user after user log out. can I do it? Please help me.

0 Kudos
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

Well, I'm still not completely clear on what's going one, but the service request has the same options as the jQuery Ajax call.

So, you can go to the service call and add cache:false to the options.

intel.xdk.services.LNLAyatar3Bolge({cache:false, scenes:"", txtEmail:formUsername , txtPassword:formPassword, p1:"4"}.then(function(data){

Does that help?

0 Kudos
Melike_K_
Beginner

CHRIS P. (Intel) wrote:

Well, I'm still not completely clear on what's going one, but the service request has the same options as the jQuery Ajax call.

So, you can go to the service call and add cache:false to the options.

intel.xdk.services.LNLAyatar3Bolge({cache:false, scenes:"", txtEmail:formUsername , txtPassword:formPassword, p1:"4"}.then(function(data){

Does that help?

Unfortunatly, it isn't help to me. I want to logout from an account but it is not work on it :(

0 Kudos
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

Ok, I think I understand.

If this is a service you wrote yourself, then go into the service and add a call to dispose of any of the login data that is in the closure.

If this binding is one of our services, then you'll have to dive into service-methods.js, find it, and do the same. That will be considerably harder. I will look into our OAuth exposing services and see if we can expose a routine that will dump the access tokens.

0 Kudos
Melike_K_
Beginner

CHRIS P. (Intel) wrote:

Ok, I think I understand.

If this is a service you wrote yourself, then go into the service and add a call to dispose of any of the login data that is in the closure.

If this binding is one of our services, then you'll have to dive into service-methods.js, find it, and do the same. That will be considerably harder. I will look into our OAuth exposing services and see if we can expose a routine that will dump the access tokens.

Chris Thank you for helping but my problem is on the my service that writen in php language(not in intel xdk). I add a logout method and I call it from index.html. To sum up I can logout from account. 

Have a nice day :)

0 Kudos