Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

How can i make page transitions global in framework 7?

Shaul_H_
Beginner

Hello, I am trying to make that all the transitions between pages will be animated in my framework 7 app.

in the regular version of framework 7 there are animations between pages, and in XDK i can't make the pages animate between each other.. I really think this option will really make XDK more premium and cool to work with.

So my question is how can i add the framework 7's built in animation as a standrad inside my xdk app? do i need to enable anything? or add any special script somewhere?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shaul.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Shaul! I have escalated your issue to the Intel XDK App Designer team in regards to determining a solution for your App Designer experience.

0 Kudos
Brian_W_Intel
Employee

Hey Shaul,

I'll add a ticket to make pages transition using FW7, but in the meantime you can look into js/index_user_scripts.js and on whatever trigger you've used to change pages, you can switch

activate_page("#PAGE_ID")

to

mainView.router.loadContent($('#PAGE_ID')[0]);

We'll look at fixing this in a future release. For more info look at the docs here:
http://framework7.io/docs/router-api.html

Thanks,
Brian

0 Kudos
Shaul_H_
Beginner

Hi Brian, thanks for getting back to me , i appreciate it.

I adde your script and it worked great on the first transition, but it somehow messed my back button.... I will read more about the  f7 router, though...thanks for that.

I really think if there can be some kind of universal implementation for this in intel xdk it will add great value.  currently most of the apps being built with the xdk are really missing this premium feature...

Thanks again and have a great day,

Shaul.

0 Kudos