Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

How to transfer messages from Android to iPhone ?

Sarah_H_1
Beginner

Hello, I just got a new iPhone 6 plus, there are nearly 400+ messages, contacts and other data stored on my old Android phone, Samsung S5, I need to move these data from Android to my new iPhone, how? 

0 Kudos
37 Replies
McEwan__Ian
Beginner

iPhone Transfer can help you transfer messages and other files between different device. Regardless of the destinations and sources, you can Transfer Data freely with this free tool.

0 Kudos
McEwan__Ian
Beginner

Actually, you can't simply drag the files from your Android to the iPhone directly, even you can view it on the computer. The iPhone just can't decode the Android file. So you need an iPhone transfer to help you transfer messages, contacts, music, and photos on your iOS devices.

0 Kudos
McEwan__Ian
Beginner

Some may try to backup Android to PC first, then, drag the file to the iPhone directly. But it is wrong. Since the format between the iOS and Android is different. We need a third party tool to accomplish this task. iPhone Transfer is a good choice, it can help you Transfer messages, contact, music, and other data easily, regardless of the destinations and sources

0 Kudos
McEwan__Ian
Beginner

For messages transfer from Android to iPhone / iPhone to Android, here I personally recommend you try iPhone Transfer to transfer messages from android to iPhone. 

Learn more here: https://ios-data-recovery.com/ios-transfer/

0 Kudos
McEwan__Ian
Beginner
0 Kudos
Baker__Emily
Beginner

Then, how to reach the goal? As it is known to all that iOS and Android are two different platforms, so many users think that it is impossible to transfer data between Android and iPhone in the daily life.

If you have a tool like Mobile Phone Data Transfer, then all your problem will be solved at ease.This tool is specially designed for smart phone users to transfer text messages or conversation between different platform, including Android Phone and iPhone. In addition to SMS, other data like contacts, Apps, call history, music, photos, movies, etc. from iPhone to Android as you like.

0 Kudos
Garcia__Ceciclia
Beginner

Finally get the long desired iPhone to replace your old Android phone? Then you possibly need to transfer files from Android phone to your new device such as those precious messages recording the sweet moments with your boyfriend of girlfriend. So how do you messages from Android to iPhone? Well, just sync the messages from Android phone to the computer and then from the computer to iPhone? That's too troublesome!

That is, by means of this Phone Transfer software, which allows you to freely transfer SMS messages from Android to iPhone . With this software, you can directly transfer Android SMS messages to iPhone without any difficulty. Also, this software can not only support SMS messages, but also suit other files like contacts, photos, videos, apps, and many more. 

0 Kudos
Smith__Eric
Beginner

Ive used Phone Transfer App recently and it works great.

0 Kudos
Beckham__Billy
Beginner

If you have a tool like Mobile Phone Data Transfer, then all your problem will be solved at ease.This tool is specially designed for smart phone users to transfer text messages or conversation between different platform, including Android (Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, etc.), iOS (iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, etc.), and so on. In addition to SMS, other data like contacts, Apps, call history, music, photos, movies, etc. from iPhone to Android as you like.

https://www.mobikin.com/mobile-phone/transfer-sms-from-android-to-iphone.html

0 Kudos
Guan__Alex
Beginner

Not all people are quite comfortable in sharing their experiences as they ended up getting frustrated with the data transfer process. That's why we recommend the Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, the most effective Android to iPhone message  program, which has been designed with numerous objectives in mind: Makes it easy to transfer photos, contacts, SMS, videos, music, apps, etc. from two devices.

https://www.samsung-messages-backup.com/resources/videos-transfer-between-android-and-ipad.html

0 Kudos
sgree12
Beginner

It seems that everyone prefers to use third-party software to solve this problem. This is really convenient, and I did the same. Because Gmail only allows me to view messages online, and the Move to iOS app will delete iPhone data, the transfer tool is a good way to transfer text messages from android to iPhone.

0 Kudos
Currey__Kiana
Beginner

If I transfer my text messages from my android to my iPhone that I'm currently using on softalien, will I lose the existing text messages on my iPhone?

0 Kudos
trump__jenny
Beginner

You will not lose your text messages/MMS on the used/new iPhone. 3. Move to iOSapp requires you to erase your iPhone data although it can be used to copy text messages and other data from Android to iPhone. ... However, its manually transfer supporting data list does not include text messages.

0 Kudos
Liu__Greatgates
Beginner

Well. To move data from one iPhone to android, you'd better choose third-party software to do the job. Mobile Transfer is an ideal tool to transfer files from iPhone to android. You can give it a try. 

0 Kudos
Smith__Alice
Beginner

Third party application that enables you to send all of your messages to your from Android to iPhone.Transfer for Mobile  is available on both android and iOS. All transmission can be done with just simple click and risk-free.

0 Kudos
CSpot
Beginner

Both Mobile Transfer and Android iPhone SMS/MMS Transfer + are effective programs to copy data from phone to phone without root.

1. If you also need to transfer contacts, photos, videos, calendar, music, apart from text messages, you're recommended to try Mobile Transfer, which can transfer all your data from phone to phone in less than 10 minutes without losing any data, much faster than the carrier like Verizon.

But if you want to transfer WhatsApp chats, you need other methods to move Whatsapp messages from Android to iPhone.

2. If you only want to transfer text messages and MMS (selectively or all) from Android to iPhone, for example, you need to select SMS with specific contacts and transfer, Android iPhone SMS/MMS Transfer + is your best choice. What's more, it can quickly transfer or import texts & MMS between Android and iOS, between phones and computer, as well as from iTunes to Android/iPhone.

Works great but it only supports SMS and MMS information. You will not lose your text messages/MMS on the used/new iPhone.

3. Move to iOS app requires you to erase your iPhone data although it can be used to copy text messages and other data from Android to iPhone. Because if you don't want to wipe your iOS device and start over, you need to manually move the contents. However, its manually transfer supporting data list does not include text messages.

4. Syncing to Gmail with Backup SMS can only view the content of messages online, not able to restore to iPhone messager. It’s not recommended.

0 Kudos
lee__Modingnar
Beginner

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer data from android to iphone with this tool.

0 Kudos