Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

HybiParser error in Crosswalk 16

Silviu_I_
Beginner

D/HybiParser( 1502): Creating frame for: {"id":463,"method":"Page.screencastFrameAck","params":{"frameNumber":287}} op: 1 err: -1

This line is repeated over and over and over again but only in Crosswalk 16 and only when the following function is running:

function pulseStartButton() {
    $('.fadeTarget').fadeTo(1000, 0.5, function () {
        $('.fadeTarget').fadeTo(600, 1, pulseStartButton);
    });
}

Now, I can understand that it's some sort of issue there but I'm only seeing this error in the conditions mentioned above and it doesn't seem to crash, stop or affect anything. Straight android build does not create that error. I am also not sure where the error is coming from because I am personally not using HybiParser for anything. I am assuming that one of my plugins is, however.

My issue with it is that I'm not sure if it could create some sort of memory flood issue which would stop me from using Crosswalk 16 effectively. Does anyone know how to fix it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Silviu_I_
Beginner

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? I can't debug with this because it floods my screen.

EDIT:  I just noticed this happens without the animation as well (but to a lower extent) when tapping buttons in CW16

0 Kudos
Silviu_I_
Beginner

Welp, as it turns out, it's on CW 15 as well. I don't know when or why it showed up but now it's not going away... Someone please help!

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I have never seen this error message. You might want to look into using CSS to do that rather than JS.

0 Kudos
Silviu_I_
Beginner

Alright so... After... a couple of days of panic, it turns out one of the libraries we're using actually uses HybiParser. There's nothing I can really do about it so I guess I have to drop it. I've let the devs know and if they push out an update, maybe it will fix it. That's it.

In the meantime I'll just use Android Studio's logcat since it can filter out tags.

0 Kudos