Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

I can't login to XDK

Michael_V_1
Beginner

Hello,

I can't login to XDK so as a result i can't "build" the app i am working on.

I did reset password to make sure this wasnt the problem.

Reinstalled XDK too.I keep getting the error username/password does not exist

Thanks for any help in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
John_H_Intel2
Employee

If you have had an account for 1.5 years, your username is going to be an email address.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Which version of XDK are you using? Are you a new user? If not since when you are experiencing this issue? What's your username?

Try logging into App Center : https://appcenter.html5tools-software.intel.com, does that work?

Swati

0 Kudos
Michael_V_1
Beginner

It's the latest version of XDK because i did reinstall it.

I am not a new user i have been using xdk for about 1.5 years but i have been inactive the last 2 months.

My username is michael_vs

I can't login to appcenter having the same issue.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

If you have had an account for 1.5 years, your username is going to be an email address.

0 Kudos
Michael_V_1
Beginner

Unfortunately i am unable to login with my email aswell.

The tricky part is that i did reset my password from XDK.So i got an email with my username and i did set a new password

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

What's your email that you originally signed up with? 

0 Kudos
Michael_V_1
Beginner

My email is : mv1994gr@gmail.com

I can pm you my password if you need to check anything.

0 Kudos
Michael_V_1
Beginner

Well i just managed to login to appcenter with a password that i used before resetting my password.

I guess that the passwords for developer zone and xdk are different but there is a confusing part because when i did reset my password from the xdk the developer zone password was changing but the xdk password remained the same.

Anyways thank you for your support Swati & John

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi Michael, 

We are migrating your XDK account to Intel accounts, so a new Intel account has been created using your XDK email address. Right now you can login into XDK using the account with username = your email address. The other Intel account you have will not work to log into XDK. When you tried to reset your password you probably used your IDZ username and hence the XDK password did not get changed.

Swati

0 Kudos