Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Intel Nauta Questions

Residentx
New Contributor III

Where is Intel Nauta Questions answered? 

I'm a partner and I need access to collateral to discuss this with customers. 

1.Where are the decks?

2.Where are the demos online to show this to customers? I don't have a 24/36/48/56 core machine to demo this on...

3. How is this different than other distros of Kubernetes?

Thanks...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Bethany_D_Intel
Employee

Hi George -

We have Nauta material available on nauta.ai and github.com/IntelAI/Nauta/.  Given many companies don’t have a cluster to run distributed deep learning training on Xeons, we do give directions on how to setup Nauta for evaluation on Google Cloud Platform.  You can also get Nauta validated on a Dell platform through the Ready Solution for AI with Intel.

Nauta is built around standard Kubernetes to enable data scientists to launch interactive experiments, manage execution, evaluate results, and monitor resources in a multi-user environment. While we don't have a public demo, you are welcome to take a look at the user guide to see cli examples and screen shots.

If you have additional questions, feel free to post on github.com/IntelAI/Nauta/issues.

Thanks,

Bethany 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Bethany_D_Intel
Employee

Hi George -

We have Nauta material available on nauta.ai and github.com/IntelAI/Nauta/.  Given many companies don’t have a cluster to run distributed deep learning training on Xeons, we do give directions on how to setup Nauta for evaluation on Google Cloud Platform.  You can also get Nauta validated on a Dell platform through the Ready Solution for AI with Intel.

Nauta is built around standard Kubernetes to enable data scientists to launch interactive experiments, manage execution, evaluate results, and monitor resources in a multi-user environment. While we don't have a public demo, you are welcome to take a look at the user guide to see cli examples and screen shots.

If you have additional questions, feel free to post on github.com/IntelAI/Nauta/issues.

Thanks,

Bethany 

0 Kudos
Residentx
New Contributor III

Thanks Bethany!

0 Kudos