Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Ionicons Don't show sometimes

Shaul_H_
Beginner

Hello, I just checked the ionic template from inside xdk.

It works great from what i checked until now. only problem i found, is that a lot of icons don't show..

you get the full ionicons icon list, but when you click on a number of them like when adding them to tabs or list item, nothing happenes...

maybe the internal ionicons version is not the newest one or something like this?

If you can , please update this in the next xdk version...

Thanks,

Shaul.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Thank you for the feedback, I'll let the responsible engineer know of your post.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Turns out this is a known issue that is being worked on. I've added your report to the issue report.

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Shaul,

I don't know if this would be useful in your situation. Back before the Ionic Template was improved some folks found that starting with a blank project then selecting the Ionic Framework alleviated several of their issues (https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/550920#comment-1822339). I have not used Ionic myself lately, but you can give it a try if you are looking for a workaround.

0 Kudos
Shaul_H_
Beginner

Hi Pamela, thanks for the information,  i actually tried working with ionic from a blank project, and this is where i encountered the bug with the icons not showing... but if paul says you are aware of it, than i guess it will be fixed in one of the next update... :) but thanks for your time, i appreciate it!

0 Kudos