Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Java Enviroment Development

Eduardo_C_1
Beginner

Hi!

I am have some problems to setup and compile a code in Java using Eclipse. Someone can help to do an example, a simple example, step by step? There's some tutotial about it?

Thanks a lot

My best regards,

Eduardo.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Rafael_S_
Beginner

Hi m8,

Before you configure eclipse create a folder, example: c:/rssdk/,  and copy the libpxcclr.java, libpxcclr.jni32.dll and libpxcclr.jni64.dll from the RSSDK examples source.

In eclipse, create a user library which will point to the folder created previously. Then create a Java project, add the recently created lib into the build path. Copy one example from RSSDK into the project and execute, voilá!

good luck.
Regards.

0 Kudos
Eduardo_C_1
Beginner

Hi Rafael,

I follow your advice, but isn't work. Look the error that I receive:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no libpxcclr.jni in java.library.path
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1865)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:870)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1119)
    at intel.rssdk.PXCMSession.<clinit>(PXCMSession.java:340)
    at HandsViewer.main(HandsViewer.java:23)

error1.jpg

When I open the .class mentioned on the error text  at intel.rssdk.PXCMSession.<clinit>(PXCMSession.java:340) I saw the code below:

error2.jpg

How can I fix this problem?

My best regards,

Eduardo

0 Kudos
mohan_g_1
Beginner

Hello Eduardo,

To fix this issue, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the "JRE System Library" of your project, and click "Build Path" -> "Configure Build Path".
  • Double click on "Native library location" which can be seen in the JRE System Library dropdown menu.
  • Click on "Edit...", which will be the only button clickable in that general area.
  • A file explorer will pop up. Navigate to the location of your *.dll and hit ok.

Thanks,

-MohanG

0 Kudos
Boris_K_
Beginner
When you get this running could you double check that you can get data out of the SDK modules? I have only been able to get a few to work in Java, and I don't see where/how the others fail. Reference: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/realsense/topic/611503 there is a Gist there as well. I don't know if I am doing something wrong in setting the camera and feeds up. Or if the modules are just unimplemented for Java. I haven't received any follow-up from Intel.
0 Kudos