Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Locked AppStore list with no error message

Marcos_N_
Beginner

I filled every fields.  there are no orange exclamation icon... but the list is still locked.. someone knows why? 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Marcos -- are you referring to problems with the publish tab? Please clarify.

0 Kudos
Marcos_N_
Beginner

Yes Paul. is it!
In each tab inside it (store information, Description, Graphic Assets and packages) every mandatory field are ok and there are no alarms.. and i had built my project and ìm importing it in Apk format... 

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Marcos -- nothing obvious based on the information you've provided. Could you ZIP your ENTIRE project and send it to me via private message? I'll send you a private message, as well. --Paul

0 Kudos
Logixor
Beginner

So, did you guys had any success with this case? I'm facing the same issue.

Could you shed some more light about what happened after you checked the zipped project?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Logixor -- no further information was provided by Marcos, there is no further resolution of the problem.

0 Kudos
Logixor
Beginner

Should I open a new topic then?

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

No need to open a new topic, we simply did not get any detailed info from Marcos that allowed us to further debug the issue. If you're able to provide more details it might help resolve or understand the issue. For example, some screenshots highlighting the specific issue and/or a ZIP of your project folder would help.

0 Kudos
Logixor
Beginner

Ok, I will prepare a ZIP. just for information, where do I upload the ZIP, or I need to send it to you?

0 Kudos
Marcos_N_
Beginner

Hi friends!I'm so sorry for don't let any news here about it.

But I gave up to try lunch my app by there. Then,  I don't know how to fix it.

0 Kudos