Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Login and Logout App - Not Working on Emulation/Actual Device using Microsoft Visual Studio for SQL Server

Dhruv_P_
Beginner

Hello, 

I am using Intel XDK 2893, I am trying to build this app for Android and iOS devices.HTML 5; Hybrid Mobile App Build Settings, Cordova CLI Version 5.1.1

I am new to Application Development using Intel XDK. I am building a simple login and logout app in intel XDK and using Microsoft Visual Studio to create a SQL server where I upload the pre-authorized username and passwords (See Two Attachments of VisualStudio). I then introduced that server to the app in intel xdk (serverworks.js) (See attachment: Serverworks).

The problem I am experiencing is that when I run the emulation, when inputting the username and password, the app is unable to recognize that account and NOTHING HAPPENS!!!! I have tried a lot to locate the error but I couldn't. I've also attached the index.html file (See attachment index-1,2,3).

It would be of great help if you could help me out. PLZZZ HELP

Thank you    

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Can you try building and running on device?

0 Kudos
Adebayo_A_
Beginner

You can try adding a condition that test if the server status is OK that is 200. for example in your code, you can write it like this

if(xhr.statechange==4 && xhr.status == 200)

{

//your code goes here;

}

if this doesnt solve the problem, atleast it will help you in debugging.

0 Kudos