Forum

Eating

Whitespace

New

Lines

And

Paragraph

Breaks?

What you see is not what you get here. Why? Will you finally fire those incompetent developers who are meddling with this forum making it more and more unusable with each new version?

0 Kudos
26 Replies
levicki
Valued Contributor I
I don't think anyone cares, Sergey. It seems that web developers are content with how it is now and see no need to fix anything. They are treating us like people who are tech-savvy enough to work around any problem instead of treating us like they would have to treat users of any other software. If I refused to fix issues users report for an application which I am maintaining at work because there is a work-around or I deem it not important, I would have lost my job long time ago.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>... It seems that web developers are content with how it is now and see no need to fix anything... I could only confirm that many issues are not fixed. I bet for 99% that these issues won't be fixed ever. Dmitry, what can you tell us about the progress? There are no visible changes with the IDZ website. Could you provide a report what issues are fixed, not fixed, won't be fixed, etc? Best regards, Sergey
0 Kudos
Anna_Lind
Beginner
At least Lauren of Intel (in the Software Business Forum) is willing to listen to all my complaints. )) She is off right now, but I'll be talking to her when she returns, and maybe they will change their view, since users of the SBF part of this site aren't necessarily that tech savvy and really need the site to work right for decent user experience. We'll see.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...At least Lauren of Intel (in the Software Business Forum) is willing to listen to all my complaints... Anna, I don't believe that Lauren of Intel will be able to change anything and I'm skeptical here. Have you ever worked in a big US or Canadian corporation? It is a very different world compared to middle or small size companies. You know that Intel is a very big corporation and we will never know what is going on inside some Intel units, departments, etc. Intel IDZ managers listen us for more than 3 months because we're complaining for more than 3 months. But, nothing happens and that's the problem! I can't imaging that the problem with '#include' statement is still not fixed after many complaints from many users.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...I can't imaging that the problem with '#include' statement is still not fixed after many complaints from many users. #include Note: After #include statement there has to be a character left-arrow then a text "If You See My Note Here it is Finally fixed" followed by a character right-arrow.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Not Fixed!
0 Kudos