Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Re-download Old Compiler

Rick_C__Hodgin
Beginner

Several years ago, I bought an Intel C++ Compiler.  I've since lost the code, and wanted to find out if I my prior purchase is on record somewhere and if I could re-download that compiler?  I don't even know what email address I had when I bought it, so I can't search for it.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

We would need a Serial number of the license. I am unable to find any license registered to Rick Hodgin, except for the evaluation license.

0 Kudos
Rick_C__Hodgin
Beginner

It was in the 2000s.  It may have been under Quest Software or Beatleworks, but would've had my name on it somewhere (shipping address, contact, etc).

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Can you provide an email address of the license owner?

0 Kudos
Rick_C__Hodgin
Beginner

I can give you a list of email addresses I remember from that date range, but I don't remember which one I used when I purchased it.

Please email me privately and I will share with you the list of email addresses I can remember from that era.  Most likely it was an email address that had "foxmuldr" in it, or "rick.hodgin" in it, and it would've been to an address in Zionsville, IN or Indianapolis, IN.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

You can send these email addresses via Private Message (use link  Send Author A Message). 

Best regards, 

0 Kudos
Rick_C__Hodgin
Beginner

Devorah H. (Intel) wrote:
You can send these email addresses via Private Message (use link  Send Author A Message).

I may not yet have that ability on my new account.  I don't see the link anywhere, or buttons or dropdowns which produce that option.

[deleted private info]

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

0 Kudos