Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Serial Number for Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013

Ali__Gunardi
Beginner

Hello Everyone,

I am a student in master degree and need to run subroutines in Abaqus 6.13 with Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013.

I have got an email from Intel, containing the serial number (free for student) needed for the installation.

But the SN can't be used for the installation, which is why I have to cancel it.

Can't anyone advice me about this matter?

Is there any way to get a SN specifically for Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013?

Thank you very much for any input.

Gunardilin

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kevin_D_Intel
Employee

For the older release installation you pre-register the SN at the Intel Registration Center to generate the license file to use during the installation. The SN and associated license file for your recent Student subscription will be usable with the earlier release.

There is more information available on our Product License FAQ (see How do I install an older version of Intel® Parallel Studio XE with a 2016 or later named-user license?).

I also transferred your issue to our Intel® Software Development Products Download, Registration & Licensing forum for better assistance should you have additional questions/problems with the SN.

0 Kudos
Alexandra_S_Intel

Thank you for your assistance in this matter, Kevin.

Gunardi, if Kevin's answer was not sufficient, I'm here to assist you in any way I can.

- Alex

0 Kudos
Ali__Gunardi
Beginner

Thank you Kevin and Alexandra for Your Input. I have figured it out already how to get the SN and license file.

Best wishes

Gunardi Ali

0 Kudos