Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Serial registered to another email domain.

Jeffrey_F_
Beginner

I'm attempting to register a product that was previously registered with a different employee who has left.  To complicate matters, we were acquired by a larger company, so the domain has changed.  We have Premier Support but I can't access it without a registered product.  What should I do?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Jeff,

Please let me know (via "Send Author A Message" link) the serial number(s) which shall be transferred under your account.

Hubert.

0 Kudos
Kris_H_1
Beginner

I have the same problem.  My serial number is registered under a previous domain and I need to associate it with the new company domain.  kris.hayes@weatherford.com

0 Kudos
Kobi_P_
Beginner

Hi Hubert,

I have a similar issue. Moving a license to a different domain (acquisition) and re-hosting the license (floating) to a new LM. Are you still the address to handle this?

Thanks,

Kobi 

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Kobi P. wrote:

Hi Hubert,

I have a similar issue. Moving a license to a different domain (acquisition) and re-hosting the license (floating) to a new LM. Are you still the address to handle this?

Thanks,

Kobi 

Hi Kobi,

Please send me a private message with the SN and information on changes to the license owner.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

If you have a similar issue please start a new thread. This issue is now closed.

0 Kudos