Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Simulator and Build doesn't work 3641

Jesper_S_1
Beginner

Hi all,

Last time I used Intel XDK in early Nov. Everything worked flawlessly.

Now I'm trying to Simulate after I've done some changes to my code but when I press "Play" in the Simulator tab, nothing is happening. No error, nothing. This is not a "critical" issue.

But. Now I'm trying to build the application (android) but I end up with this error:

ERROR (100) from "client:cordova": Project is being changed. Error at new ComponentError (C:\Users\blabla\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\core-modules\public\component-error.js:17:1122) at Object.serializeOperation (file:///C:/Users/blabla/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/cordova/cordova.js:18:6721) at Object.generateAndUploadAppData (file:///C:/Users/blabla/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:19917) at _uploadBuildAssets (file:///C:/Users/blabla/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/build-tab/build-tab.js:17:16327) at build (file:///C:/Users/blabla/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/build-tab/build-tab.js:17:12088) at HTMLButtonElement. (file:///C:/Users/blabla/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/build-tab/build-tab.js:17:3810) at HTMLButtonElement.jQuery.event.dispatch (file:///C:/Users/blabla/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/public/external/js/require-jquery.js:5094:9) at HTMLButtonElement.elemData.handle (file:///C:/Users/blabla/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/public/external/js/require-jquery.js:4770:46)

Also, tried creating a new project but I get stuck in a never ending "Dowloading and creating project: xxxx Finalizing Project...".

Sever issues? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Jesper -- are you still seeing this issue?

0 Kudos
Jesper_S_1
Beginner

Hi Paul,

Build and simulation is working again after creating a new project, once again. It seems like everytime a new version is release it's good bye to the project files.

But creating a new project was a challange as well. It constantly got stuck on "Finalizing project" and by restarting xdk the project was never created. Finally, after waiting 1-2 hours stuck on "Finalizing project", the project was up and running after a restart of xdk (forced shut down during loading screen). 

0 Kudos
João_C_
Beginner

The same thing is happening to me.

Stuck on "Finalizing Project ..."

What to do?!

0 Kudos
João_C_
Beginner

Sorry...

Uninstall > Install Again > Works just fine!

0 Kudos