Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Speech synthesiser for people with disability in speech with geolocation and sos sms automatic sender to 112 emergency

helder_v_
Beginner

Hihello every one .

My name is helder ventura and i have made a brand new app for android on construct 2 platform.

This application have the ability to synthesis voice for people with disability to speech, and can send an automatic sos sms to the 112 emergency

with the phone number and location.

i have export to html 5 and upload to the intel xdk.

on my computer desktop is work fine on google chrome browser but wen i build or simulate it have no sound and its appear this browser is not support .

can some one please give me a help to finish this please.

This application it s go to improve those people how can not speech at all and it have geolocation and sms sender.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

Check plugins (Cordova or XDK) of your application. Maybe it is only it.

What command did you use? Pure HTML5 or Cordova?

0 Kudos
helder_v_
Beginner

Hi hello wen i have build i have try with crosswalk for android and after i have try with android but i have the same issue

and the plugins i have enable device audio and geolocation

0 Kudos
helder_v_
Beginner

sorry i forgot tho mention the app its buil in construct 2 its pure html 5 

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

You need to use cordova or xdk to play on mobile (as far as I know). 

Try this: intel.xdk.player.playSound("folder/name.mp3");

0 Kudos
helder_v_
Beginner

sorry were i need to input this command?

0 Kudos
helder_v_
Beginner

i have solve the problem to the incompatibility but i have no sound at all.

i have build with cordova application and all its work fine but i have no sound at all

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Try building with Crosswalk, that is the platform that Construct2 expects you to use, not the standard Android build.

0 Kudos
helder_v_
Beginner

Hi hello tank you for the replay well i have done all ready with crosswalk and i export the project as cordova in construct 2 but wen i build after the crosswalk there is some problem the half of the things is not work i tank so there is some incompatibility problems

no sound and the synthesizer of voice the button of choice languich is not work

and if i press pay there is no sound at all but in i export in to my server online its work perfect

and desktop no web kit to perfect 

0 Kudos
James_W_3
Beginner

****done all of the above****

I am also looking for a way to get the speech program from C2 to work in a app...   I tried some plugins from the registry put with no luck..

any ideas?  anyone?

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I recommend you take this to the Construct2 forum, we do not have any internal knowledge regarding what Construct2 does to implement the features you are describing, so there's not much we can do to help you with this issue.

0 Kudos
marcelo_b_
Beginner

Helder v how did you solve the incompatibility problem to make talk in the app. I made a project using the synthesis speech of construct 2 and trying to make it work on intel xdk. How did you solve it?

0 Kudos