Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Tela preta após reabrir quando fechado com o botão voltar.

Peterson_F_
Beginner
Bom dia pessoal, o app funciona perfeitamente no emulador porém após baixado da play store apresenta dois tipos de funcionamento. Primeiro, se você sai do app usando qualquer botão ele volta a funcionar normalmente quando solicitado. Segundo, se você vai apertando o botão voltar e sai do app desta forma da próxima vez que abrir fica uma tela preta com um risco do lado esquerdo. Gostaria de saber se alguém tem alguma sugestao e também gostaria de saber como trocar o framework (bootstrap, jquery, etc) após já ter o app. Obrigado.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Good morning, the app works fine in the emulator but after downloaded from the play store has two types of operation. First, if you exit the app using any button it returns to normal operation when prompted. Second, if you go by pressing the back button and exit the app so the next time you open is a black screen with a scratch on the left. I wonder if anyone has any suggestions and would like to know how to change the framework (bootstrap, jquery, etc) after already have the app. Thank you.

You cannot change the framework after you've selected one, you have to start a new app with the new framework. I recommend you use Bootstrap, it is the simplest and easiest to work with.

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Peterson,

You should test on device if you have one, before submitting to the Play Store. The emulator gives you a quick way to check things, but does not necessarily show functionality and GUI as it would be on a device. You can also test using the Test Tab, the Debug Tab, and as a built app on a device. The best tests take a little longer because you need to install the apk on a device, but otherwise you are running in the emulator or App Preview which does not necessarily show precisely what the app will be like running on a device.

Pamela 

0 Kudos
Peterson_F_
Beginner

Thanks Paul and Pamela. 

I will create another and then try to throw as update the old one.
0 Kudos
Peterson_F_
Beginner

Thanks for the tip , I could test on my device before sending to the play store . I wonder , when you can fix the problem , how can I put the new app created with another frameword ( JQuery, boodstrap , etc. ) in place of the old . Can you help me?

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Peterson - when you upgrade your app at Google Play, they don't care about which framework you use, you just need to sign with the same cert. I see in your account that you only have one cert. If that is the one you used to put your app in the Play Store, then use that same one again. If you used a different cert, and you want to use XDK to build, you will need to import the cert you used into XDK and choose that one when you build.

I wonder , when you can fix the problem

I am puzzled as to what "problem" you are referring to. We have been talking about changing frameworks and various ways to test. If you are talking about the black screen, we do not know the cause. We have not analyzed that. You will have to test more to figure out where that is coming from. Sometimes problems like that have to do with plugin versions being a mismatch for the Cordova version you are using. But it could be any of several things.

Pamela

0 Kudos
Peterson_F_
Beginner
Everything's solved. I deleted all plug-ins Cordoba. And used on a button a Windows open My app only displays a link to a website developed. Jquery mobile. This way I have more flexibility.To make a new app I just created, I changed the version for later and all're running smoothly.
0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Excellent! I am glad to hear that things are working.

0 Kudos