Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Windows 10 UAP build failed!

Reineke__H_
Beginner

Since yesterday evening every IntelXDK Windows 10 UAP Build failed.

Trying to make a build of HelloCordova App. After a long time build process the build process failed with message:

Warning: Windows 10 Apps are not allowed to have a Version with a revision number other than zero. Your Version has been set to 0.0.1.0
Error: Could not add the platform (windows10)

Log File:

Creating a new cordova project.
No scripts found for hook "before_platform_add".
Adding windows project...
PlatformApi successfully found for platform windows
Creating Cordova Windows Project:
	App Name  : helloCordova
	Namespace : initial.project.id
	Path      : ...\helloCordova\platforms\windows
Copying template to ...\helloCordova\platforms\windows
Copying cordova-js sources to platform_www
Copying node_modules to ...\helloCordova\platforms\windows

WHAT IS GOING WRONG? Android Build can be created without problems.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I'll alert our build engineer to see if there is an issue with the Windows build servers.

0 Kudos
Reineke__H_
Beginner

During another build error I saw more entries in the log.

This is only an extract of the file.

...\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(2869,5): error MSB3030: Could not copy the file "...\PanelDemo\platforms\windows\build\windows\release\arm\win10\ilc\www\jqm\images\icons-png\refresh-black.png" because it was not found. [...\PanelDemo\platforms\windows\CordovaApp.Windows10.jsproj]
...\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(2869,5): error MSB3030: Could not copy the file "...\PanelDemo\platforms\windows\build\windows\release\arm\win10\ilc\www\jqm\images\icons-png\refresh-white.png" because it was not found. [...\PanelDemo\platforms\windows\CordovaApp.Windows10.jsproj]

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Looks like some issues with either your icons or with a plugin you are using, that has some special icon images. Do you have icons named "refresh-white.png" and "refresh-black.png" as part of your project? In other words, do you recognize those image names?

0 Kudos
Reineke__H_
Beginner

No I am not using any plugin also no image like "refresh-black.png".

Every project build is failing.

Even if I create the "helloCordova" from the template or any other. It is independent from the Intelxdk version I use or the machine I am using. Since Yesterday every build fails allmost with no errors in the log.

0 Kudos
Reineke__H_
Beginner

The error message above seems to come from the build server since I do not have such a path in the project (..\PanelDemo\platforms\windows\build\windows\release\arm\win10\ilc\www\jqm\images\icons-png\)

0 Kudos
Jerroyd_M_Intel
Employee

It looks like one of the build servers was failing. The server has been replaced. Let me know if you have any further problems!

0 Kudos
Reineke__H_
Beginner

Yes now it's running  perfect. Thank you for the prompt action.

0 Kudos