Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Windows Phone 8.1 Certificate Problem

Ilker_O_
Beginner

Hello,

I use Intel XDK 3400.I built my application for Android and iOS successfully.Now I try to build to Windows platforms.

When I built for Windows 8 and Windows 10 UAP a certificate file in the build folder but Windows Phone 8.1 build has not a certifacate file.

So when I try to install app with powershell an error occured.The error is 'The app package must be digitally signed for signature validation'.

And I try Application Deployment but there is only one choose and it is xap extension.How can I install app windows phone 8.1?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Pamela_H_Intel

Ilker,

Have you added your Windows Phone Publisher ID? In Build Settings just under the Windows Publisher ID.

Pamela

0 Kudos
Ilker_O_
Beginner

Hi Pamela,

Yes,I set all required fields in build settings.There is only add permission field is empty.

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Ilker,

So I tried it out myself and my app (one I had never built before) installs fine on my phone. Then I re-read your email and realized you tried to use powershell to install on your phone. You can deploy Windows 8 apps to your computer, but Windows Phone apps have to be deployed on the phone using the Windows Phone Application Deployment utility. The process of setting it up the first time is tedious (especially if you don't have Visual Studio yet), but after that deployment to the phone is easy. Follow the side-loading instructions here: https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/articles/side-loading-win-phone-apps

0 Kudos
Ilker_O_
Beginner

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for your help.I installed my app.But app crash first page.I think crash happens from database.When I comment line that use sqlite app works.I use sqlite version 1.2.0.How can I solve this error?

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Which sqlite plugin are you using? Is it this one: https://github.com/litehelpers/Cordova-sqlite-storage? It looks like that version should work with Windows Phone 8.1. Have you tried running your code in IE to see what error message you get?

0 Kudos
Ilker_O_
Beginner

I imported this plugin and its dependencies.But not work.Error is 'Uncaught ReferenceError: WinJS is not defined' in SQLite3.js:22 

0 Kudos
Ilker_O_
Beginner

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for your help.I solved db problem.But each new step I get new errors.Now when I open map page app crash and also I use document.location.href to go other page.document.location.href not working.

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Use inAppBrowser plugin to navigate to another page. 

0 Kudos
Ilker_O_
Beginner

When I use <a href='page2.html'>Go page</a> it works.

But i add onclick function and it not call function.

<a href='#' onclick='calc();'>Go page</a>

0 Kudos