Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

error compiling app to iOS

Marcondes__Marcos

Hello,

Im doing my first compilation to iOS and Im getting error and Intel XDK is saying it is wrong but no idea what is :(((

Please check log and please let me know what I need to do

Thanks in advance !

Marcos

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Marcos -- this looks like a certificate problem, or an App ID problem (or the two do not match).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

You probably haven't submitted any Apple developer certificiates to the build system. Without those it cannot build you an iOS app. This is an Apple tools restriction, there is no way for the XDK to get around this. See this portion of your build log:

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: Provisioning profile does not match bundle identifier: The provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“ConteudoAnimal”) has an AppID of “ConteudoAnimal” which does not match your bundle identifier “ConteudoAnimal (J742AZDFK4.ConteudoAnimal)”.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.0'

** BUILD FAILED **

p.s. In the future, please attach build logs as text files, to not paste them into your post, it makes for very difficult support of your questions.

0 Kudos
Marcondes__Marcos

Hello,

First sorry, I updated topic as you suggested to add log into file

I did 2 certificates ... first done but intel xdk and put that file into apple site and got another .... the 1a and 1b and place both files

I put inside of www directory both files : distribution.CertificateSigningRequest.csr and ConteudoAnimal.mobileprovision

Is it not enough ?

What I need more ?

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Did you follow this tutorial? https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/building-cordova-ios-apps-intel-xdk

You need to submit the cert file to the build system (see tutorial) and then you specify the mobileprovision file in your build settings (see the tutorial).

0 Kudos
Marcondes__Marcos

Hi Paul,

Nope ... I used another tutorial from Apple website to create the certificates

Im checking your link and proceed as requested and I feedback here

Thanks in advance !

Marcos

0 Kudos
Marcondes__Marcos

I followed the tutorial and created files as shown but still failing :(((

I want to send the created files but upload tool does not support it :(( Even if I put it into zip file

I feel the problem I put 2 certificated ... ad hoc and production ... same file like picture attached

I tried so many times to remove it and couldnt

How to proceed ?

Marcos

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Marcos, I think the problem is that you have not submitted the certificate files to the build system from the build page. I'm not talking about the mobile provision files, what you have done for those looks fine. You ALSO need to submit your apple developer certificate to the build system. See the first part of that tutorial I gave you.

0 Kudos
Marcondes__Marcos

Paul,

I solve the problem

It was I did not tick push notication option during creating certificates

After this I could compile and create the file.ipa to upload to appstore

Now I faced another wall to apple ... I need to upload to appstore ... using xcode or application upload which both does not work on windows kkk

I will open another ticket to discuss this ... how can I upload apple app using windows only ....

OMG ... Apple sucks kkk

Thanks for patience with me

God bless you all

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

There are services available or you will have to find a friend or colleague that has a Mac to perform that last step. Sorry, there's not much we can do about that, it's another Apple restriction. :(

0 Kudos
Marcondes__Marcos

Heya

I just sent my app .... crossing finger all set and be avaliable on itunes ASAP :-)

My solution was install Mac OS X Virtual Machine on my Windows notebook.

All set ... downloaded the Application Loader and sent the file to itunes !!!

Thanks for all help to solve the issues above !!!

0 Kudos
Marcondes__Marcos

Hello,

Now I am getting another erro like file

What is wrong ?

thanks in advance !

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Marcos -- this looks like a certificate problem, or an App ID problem (or the two do not match).

0 Kudos
Marcondes__Marcos

Hello,

Thanks a lot .... seems certificate error ... for god power it got invalid ...I didnt change anything from last good compilation and this one
I recreate the certification and worked properly

Magic just Apple can provide kkkk

Well ... problem is now with intel help resolved !

thanks a lot team

Marcos

0 Kudos