Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

ionic href on list

nicolas_r_
Beginner

hi im building whit ionic as framework and i have some list "list item avatar" and i need them to link to other pages but i put in href "#otherpage" but it do nothing on emulator, Captura de pantalla 2016-03-04 a las 10.11.14.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

For Ionic, an href isn't enough to go to a second page.  The Ionic list items are not appearing in the Interactivity pane. This is fixed and will be available in the next release.

Fortunately, it is easy to work around.

1 - Add a button to your design.  

2- In the Interactivity pane, link the button to the page you desire.

3 - Choose the button again in the Interactivity pane, and click the "Edit Script" button to go to its event handler.  You'll see something like this there:

/* button  Button */
    $(document).on("click", ".uib_w_6", function(evt)
    {
         /*global activate_page */
         activate_page("#second-page"); 
    });

4 - Find the   uib class name for the list item you want to link.  (It'll be "uib_w_XXX" for some XXX).

5 - Change (or duplicate) that handler registration above and use the list item uib class name, rather than the buttons.  

Don't skip step #2, because the "activate_page" script will not be part of your project until you link something to a page in the Interactivity pane.

Hope this helps,

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

For Ionic, an href isn't enough to go to a second page.  The Ionic list items are not appearing in the Interactivity pane. This is fixed and will be available in the next release.

Fortunately, it is easy to work around.

1 - Add a button to your design.  

2- In the Interactivity pane, link the button to the page you desire.

3 - Choose the button again in the Interactivity pane, and click the "Edit Script" button to go to its event handler.  You'll see something like this there:

/* button  Button */
    $(document).on("click", ".uib_w_6", function(evt)
    {
         /*global activate_page */
         activate_page("#second-page"); 
    });

4 - Find the   uib class name for the list item you want to link.  (It'll be "uib_w_XXX" for some XXX).

5 - Change (or duplicate) that handler registration above and use the list item uib class name, rather than the buttons.  

Don't skip step #2, because the "activate_page" script will not be part of your project until you link something to a page in the Interactivity pane.

Hope this helps,

Chris

0 Kudos
nicolas_r_
Beginner

thanks i will try and hopefully its works for me, when is the next release?  ionic works for IOs also right?

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Nicolas -- we are not allowed to publish release dates. We are testing release candidates, so the next release will be soon, but we cannot provide a specific date for the release because it is subject to slips.

0 Kudos
nicolas_r_
Beginner

thanks  chris it works =D

0 Kudos