Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

license invalid?

Antonio_P_
Beginner

I downloaded Intel System Studio and tried activating the student license both with the serial number and with the license file. It always throws a "this license is not valid" error . I have no prior license and I even tried getting a different license to no avail.

Am I missing something? I don't know what else to do

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Antonio,

Did you try to install the full downloaded package or the online installer? Under which Host operating systems?

Regards, Hubert.

0 Kudos
Antonio_P_
Beginner

Hubert H. (Intel) wrote:

Antonio,

Did you try to install the full downloaded package or the online installer? Under which Host operating systems?

Regards, Hubert.

Hi,

I tried both installers, on Windows 7

0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Antonio,

Intel(R) System Studio Ultimate Edition 2016 Update 3 is now available for download. If you haven't done yet, please try again to install the product by using the oline installer or the full offline package.

Product download page: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/download.aspx?productid=2683&pass=yes

I've resent your license file just in case you need it for offline activation.

Let me know if you still have problems.

Regards, Hubert.

0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Antonio,

Does it look better with Update 3?

Hubert.

0 Kudos
Antonio_P_
Beginner

Hello Hubert,

No, unfortunately the behavior is the same. At the moment I am busy but eventually I will try it on a virtual machine and see what happens.

I will comment when i do. Thank you nonetheless

Antonio

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

This issue has been addressed. If you have a similar question please start a new thread to ensure your issue is being addressed in a timely manner.

0 Kudos