Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

no identity found - ios - build error on previously successful build

Steve_A_1
Novice

I'm trying to build a free version of an app I submitted for review to the apple store last night. I'm 100% certain about my certificates and provisioning profiles, although I keep getting the same error. 

Signing Identity:     "iPhone Distribution: ***** ****** (*********)"
Provisioning Profile: "***********.AdHoc15032016"
                      (de99a6ab-acab-447f-917a-acd24da4f43f)

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 60321C0A7C3D4F76B31562FE11D664BCBA8F8CD7 --entitlements .../*******iosfree/platforms/ios/build/Tap\ Traveler\ Free.build/Release-iphoneos/Tap\ Traveler\ Free.build/Tap\ Traveler\ Free.app.xcent --timestamp=none .../TapTraveleriosfree/platforms/ios/build/device/Tap\ Traveler\ Free.app
60321C0A7C3D4F76B31562FE11D664BCBA8F8CD7: no identity found
Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1

** BUILD FAILED **

Is anyone else experiencing this? I feel as if it's something they're end? 

Also, If I'm doing a fresh build do I need to re-download the signing request file from intel xdk again and make the new certificate with that or can I use the old one? Are they different if I get it from a different build in xdk? Tried both and still getting this no identity found error, just curious. 

Thanks anyone.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

Hi Steve,

We experienced a network transport outage today from approximately 8-10am UTC that affected iOS builds. 

Full service has been restored and no additional issues are expected. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

0 Kudos
Steve_A_1
Novice

Hi Anusha,

Thanks for the update, I was able to build ios successfully without any Cordova plugins. With plugins, not so successful.. I guess that's for another thread.

Thanks again. 

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Are you still facing issues with Which Cordova plugins are you using?

0 Kudos