Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
308 Discussions

Intel 7600p SSD / VROC /Raid 1with Asus Z11PA-U12 / 10G-2S

ELada
Beginner

Dear community, I would like to build a server for my office. I bought the following components:

Asus Z11PA-U12 / 10G-2S LGA 3647,

Intel Xeon Silver 4110 8x 2.10GHz So.3647 WOF

16GB (1x 16384MB) Kingston KSM26RS4 / 16HAI DDR4-2666 regECC

I'm not sure about the SSD! I buy 2X Intel 7600p 512 GB

I've read a lot about VROC, but I'm not really sure if it's work with this DELOCK-PCIe-x4-M-2-NGFF Adaptor on my Motherboard.

Thanks for Help

best regards emil

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JosafathB_Intel
Hello ELada, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. As we understand, you are requesting assistance and information related to the Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC). If we inferred correctly please review the information below: • Your Asus* Z11PA-U12/10G-2S seems to be compatible with VROC. • The Intel® SSD Pro 7600p Series are compatible with VROC as listed in the Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC) Supported Configurations article. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000030310/memory-and-storage/ssd-software.html • Please take into consideration that your “DELOCK-PCIe-x4-M-2-NGFF Adaptor” has not been tested or validated by Intel® to work with VROC and you may experience different issues if you try to use it. • We advise you to check with ASUS* regarding the tested and validated hardware compatible with your board. • Please take into consideration that the Intel® SSD Pro 7600p Series were not designed to work in a server environment and for that purpose we recommend the datacenter SSDs. We hope you find this information helpful. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello ELada, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello ELada, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos