Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7898 Discussions

İntel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Güncellemesi Ne Zaman Gelebilir

EMRAH
Beginner

İntel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Güncellemesi Ne Zaman Gelebilir Bir Sonraki Güncellemeden Bahsediyorum Sürücü Sürümü 22.240.0.2 İnternet Hızımı Yavaşlattı

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Intel Customer Support engineers are not permitted to speculate on the availability dates for future product releases or updates. They find out about a release arriving only shortly before you do.

...S

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @EMRAH  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

If I may jump into the conversation, what is your Intel wireless card model? 

Note: Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
EMRAH
Beginner
0 Kudos
EMRAH
Beginner

Merhaba @Jocelyn_Intel  intel kablosuz ac 9462

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @EMRAH  

Thank you for your reply. 

Actually, driver 22.240.0 has been already released, please check the following links to the latest drivers for your Intel® Wireless-AC 9462 

Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 and Windows 11*  

Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters 

Please be aware that the Intel Communities support is only provided in English, I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @EMRAH   

As we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to contact us back and submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos