I have the same problem, i've read that a possible solution is to reset the BIOS, you could try that, or uninstall the drivers and install them again.
For me the problem still persist, i don't know what else to do.
A special process needs to be used to update the drivers properly:
- Download the latest Intel Bluetooth and Wireless driver packages and place them onto your system drive. Do not attempt to install yet. Where you place them doesn't matter (your desktop will suffice).
- Here is a link to the downloads page for the latest Bluetooth package: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28511/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10.
- Here is a link to the downloads page for the latest Wireless package: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28241/Windows-10-Wi-Fi-Drivers-for-Intel-Wireless-Adapters.
- Very important! Disable Internet access. Unplug the Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless. This process won't work if you don't do this.
- From the Apps and Features Settings scene, uninstall the existing Intel Bluetooth and Wireless driver packages.
- Reboot (keep Internet access disabled).
- Install the Intel Bluetooth driver package that you downloaded earlier.
- Install the Intel Wireless driver package that you downloaded earlier. Important: Bluetooth then Wireless.
- Enable Internet access.
Hope this helps,