Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

AX200 160Mhz no internet access - 5G 20Mhz only fixes

zlajag
Beginner

I also have an issue with AX200 on my new Lenovo legion 5 pro laptop. I've tried every suggested solution on this forum and no luck. Only putting 5G from Auto to 20 Mhz fixed issue but this isn't long-term solution.

Is Intel preparing long-term fix since the forum is full of similar issues. 

Thanks,

Zlatan

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Zlatan,

More information on your network will be helpful. Is this a home or office environment you are experiencing trouble with? What type of network hardware are you connecting to - router or access point model, mesh environment or single unit? And are there other devices in the environment that are working properly?

Did the Lenovo laptop ever work properly? Does it work properly on a different wireless network?

0 Kudos
zlajag
Beginner

Hi,

I'm connecting to Mesh system TP-Link Deco M4 configured as AP, and Microtik router is handling all traffic, other computers/devices don't have an issue connecting to my Mesh system. Mesh consists of 3 units, two of them connected with ethnernet. The computer is near those two connected to ethernet and there shouldn't be any issues. This is a home office enviroment.
I have Asus TUF a15 and HP Elitebook and they don't have any issues connecting to my mesh (HP has AC9560 160Mhz card).

I didn't experience any problems with other devices.

0 Kudos
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Zlajag,

Your thread on this forum with the TP-Link Deco mesh is at least the second time problems are being reported. It could be some incompatibility between the AX200 and Deco mesh.

As a test, are you able to connect to only one wired Deco unit, and leave all the other mesh units off? That would leave the Deco unit acting as a simple access point.

Another test that worked on another thread was to use the Guest feature in the Deco, and then connect to that. What results do you get?

0 Kudos