Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

AX200NGW is not loaded after restarting windows

Budfrench
Beginner

I installed a new wireless card on a new Dell laptop. The card is an AX200NGW. The laptop is a Dell Inspirion 15 3510.  I get good speeds and solid connections across all WiFi bands.  I installed the Intel driver support assistant and upgraded all Intel drivers. The card works well and I am pleased. However, when I restart the laptop,  the WiFi card does not  reload and I have to shut down and start back up, to get back online.  This is only an inconvenience I admit but sometimes it is a nuisance.

I would appreciate any ideas. I have tried everything I know. Thanks for your time!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Budfrench
Beginner

I forgot to include I am on Windows 10 and it is updated. I am not interested in Windows 11 at this time.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Budfrench

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200.

When you update the wireless adapter on your laptop there might be limitations from the manufacturer as well as regulatory limitations that can prevent the adapter from working as expected. Our recommendation is to contact your laptop manufacturer to check the compatibility and troubleshoot this issue.

Please note that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. I appreciate your understanding.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos