Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7649 Discussions

AX411 compliance documentation

Terry6
Novice

Hi,

Could you provide the Wireless Test and Certification Center documentation for the AX411?

I'm specifically looking for country certifications and antenna peak gain and antenna placement requirements to be compliant with existing in-country certifications.

Thanks!

Terry

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Terry6  

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. 

If I may jump into the conversation, I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile regarding the information you are looking for, please check it out.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Terry6 

This is probably the document you are looking for.

Leon

0 Kudos
Terry6
Novice

Thanks Leon. The section of the doc that describes the peak gain limitations on the antenna talks about existing testing with a specific antenna, but it doesn't specify the antenna vendor or part number. Do you know if that information is available?

Thanks,

Terry

Terry6_1-1692043414713.png

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Terry6  

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. 

If I may jump into the conversation, I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile regarding the information you are looking for, please check it out.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Terry6
Novice

Thank you Jocelyn. The link you provided answered my questions.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Terry6  

Thank you for your reply, I am glad to hear I could help you out. 

This thread will no longer be monitored, but if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back and submit a new post. 

Have a nice day. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos